The Marketplace is an important opportunity for partners to showcase innovative community health interventions as well as sharing their knowledge, best practices, and connecting with others in Liberia and beyond. The Marketplace will be located in the compound of the conference facility and will be set-up to attract delegates to congregate between sessions, for exploring exhibits booths while grabbing on coffee or lunch.
Structure of the booth will be of canopy style/steel structure: 3 sided walls made of cloth and waterproof cloth on top. Guidelines regarding participating in the Marketplace is outlined below:
- Booths will remain open during the below times:
- 1st Day: 10 AM – 4 PM
- 2nd Day: 10 AM – 4 PM
- 3rd Day: 10 AM – 2 PM
- Representatives from the organizations should be at the booth during the event.
- All representatives from the corresponding organization should complete registration separately (information under Registration)
Each booth will have the below standards and items:
- Canopy with Booths of 6 feet by 10 feet
- white shell scheme booth
- A Poster Label to include the Booth number
- 2 Round Plastic Tables
- 2 chairs
- 1 electrical socket,
- Two 20 watts light bulb
Take part in the Marketplace
Process of obtaining the space at the Marketplace : Once registration is live, applicants will submit the following information:
- Name of the Organization *
- Title of The Booth *
- A short description of the booth’s subject content (~ 3 sentences)
- Email address of Contact person *
- Phone number of the Contact person *
NOTE: Booth locations will be designated on a first-come, first-served basis, upon full completion of each vendor’s agreement.Only individuals and or organizations who have paid as per the deadline will be granted a space at the Marketplace.