Register for the 3rd CHW Symposium
The 3rd International CHW Symposium will host participants on-site in Monrovia, Liberia from 22 – 24 March, 2023. Official Pre-Symposium activities will be held by invitation only on the 20th and 21st of March, 2023.
How to Register
- The Symposium Secretariat registers all participants based on their role in the symposium (an invited country delegate, a speaker or moderator, an abstract presenter, a Liberian national delegate, or an invitee of the symposium organizers). Registration is free to all invited participants.
- Once you are registered, you will automatically receive a registration confirmation email from “firstname.lastname@example.org”, complete with a participant questionnaire to help us accommodate any symposium needs. We encourage all to please fill out your questionnaires as soon as possible.
- Due to venue capacity, you must be invited in order to register. We wish we could accept everyone. We appreciate your understanding.
- For inquiries about registration, please email email@example.com.
- Registration for qualified media is open. Please see our media page for more information.
Registration includes, but is not limited to:
- Access to the full Symposium program, including the Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception, plenary sessions, concurrent sessions, side events, Market Place, Closing Ceremony, and more
- Visa-on-arrival (Offered complementary to registered Symposium participants. Please complete the Visa-on-Arrival application)
- Discount code for hotel reservations
- Shuttle services between the Symposium venue and listed hotels
- Breakfast, lunch and tea breaks
- Welcome Dinner on March 21st
- Award night on Friday March 24th
- Mobile app access
- Symposium tote bag and other swag
- Opportunities to network and connect with other Symposium attendees
*Except for participants specifically awarded sponsorship, registration does not include travel fees, accommodation fees, travel insurance, or fees associated with any COVID-19 testing requirements.
All participants will be expected to follow the safety protocols set forth by the Government of Liberia. For more information please refer to our safety & security page.
Currently, the CHW Symposium will provide simultaneous interpretation in English and French. More updates to follow.
CHW Symposium participants will have access to exclusive discounts for hotel booking. Please visit the accommodation page to see the full list of hotels. Hotels listed as official Symposium hotels will have shuttle service available daily, to and from the Symposium venue. (Attendees who book their stay elsewhere must access transportation on their own, or travel to one of the designated symposium hotels to travel in the provided transportation).
Letters of invitation offering sponsorship are being sent to members of government and community health workers from 30 participating countries.
- All participants must register for the Symposium.
- All participants registering as a group will need to register individually.
- For a panel presentation, everyone in the panel needs to register individually.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of adolescents at the CHW Symposium, all registrants attending the CHW Symposium who are under the age of 18 at the time of the Symposium are required to travel and attend the Symposium with a guardian, who must also register for the Symposium.
- Single-day registration is not available for participation.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org